Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills training
3 days – July 17, 18, 19th, 2017 Dunedin
For counsellors, educators, social workers, HR staff and anyone interested in developing mediation and conflict resolution skills
Affordable, quality, intensive 20+ hour program that combines experiential and lecture components focusing on practical mediation skills
$270 – especially priced for the community
Reflective listening skills Conflict resolution theory
Identifying underlying issues Interest-based problem solving
Understanding conflict behaviours and Thomas Killman Instrument (TKI) personal conflict assessment tool
Small group exercises Diversity & conflict
Coached Role plays by experienced mediators
Trainer: Tracy Scott, Christchurch Resolve Consultancy and Mediation Services
- With over 20 years of training experience and hundreds of hours mediation experience both in the USA and New Zealand.
- Virginia Supreme Court Certified Mediator/Mentor and Trainer for 6 years
- Masters in Conflict Resolution/Community Change and Civic Leadership from Antioch University, Ohio.
- LEADR Accredited Panel Mediator
- Peace Foundation Cool Schools South Island Consultant
Please indicate your intention to attend by June 16th or ask questions to Carolyne at firstname.lastname@example.org Maximum 20 places
$270 full tuition fee to be invoiced after June 16th on confirmation of training proceeding.
Download the flyer here