Dunedin Community Mediation is an organisation offering free mediation services to the people of Dunedin. Most of those who work in the Service are volunteers. We are ready to appoint a paid part-time Manager to lead and develop our Service.
The manager will
- be the first point of contact for those approaching the service
- co-ordinate the activities of the voluntary mediators and
- be the “face of the organisation” within the community.
Essential attributes are
- a belief in mediation and peaceful conflict resolution
- a non-judgmental approach
- good communication skills and
- the ability to work autonomously.
Monday 25 June
For more information about the position and a job description please contact Dunedin Community Mediation at firstname.lastname@example.org